Your membership includes:
- A letter acknowledging your tax deductible donation
- A bi-annual email newsletter, The Bell Ringer
- Special recognition in printed programs
- Free advertisement for businesses and organizations
- Advance notice of events and programs
- 10% discount on merchandise.
Thank you for your generous, tax-deductible donation.
The Schoolhouse Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The mission of the Schoolhouse Museum is to increase the public’s knowledge of African-American educational experiences in Isle of Wight County during the first half of the 20th century and to recognize individuals who were instrumental in helping to provide educational opportunities for our county’s youth during this time period. Donations are welcome and are tax-deductible. All donations are used for the maintenance of the museum, the preservation of its contents, and the support of its programs. Membership is a wonderful way to show your support. We would appreciate you telling your friends about your commitment and invite them to join.